Notice and Takedown Policy of SlickZen
The SlickZen Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. It is our intention to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As Slickzen.com does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Slickzen.com, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us. We aim to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. Your statement needs to include:
1. The Full name of the intellectual property right owner
2. Your full name & name of the company you represent
3. Your full address, including Country, City, State and Zip Code or Post Code
4. Your contact email address & telephone number, including international dialling code
5. Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
6. Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Slickzen.com website
7. Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
8. Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear declaration that you will indemnify Slickzen.com from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Slickzen.com may incur in connection with the notice
After we have received your infrigement statement, have thoughrouly investigated your claim and agree with it, we will remove the product(s) identified in your infrigement statement.